All our crystal candles are handcrafted by us, using responsibly sourced materials, paraben free and vegan friendly soy wax and fragrance oils
Scroll down for our unscented crystal candle
DRAGONFLY – Unscented
Our unscented candle; for all the expecting mothers to be, for those who are prone to allergies, or simply for the ones who prefer no aroma but still enjoy a candle.
All our unscented DRAGONFLY candles include natural Desert Rose crystals.
Handmade luxury candles, for those who care about the planet
Give your candle a little love and care to ensure you receive the most burn time:
• Remove the crystals when you first light the candle, they are safe to leave in but will be harder to clean if they get lost in the wax
• When burning for the first time, allow to melt to the edges of the jar before blowing out, to keep the wax even and ensure you get the maximum burn time
• Do not leave the candle unattended and keep lit for 4hrs max at a time
• For a clean burn, always trim the wick when wax has cooled, before relighting
• When 1cm wax remains, rinse out the jar with hot water and detergent, please recycle or re-use the jar
And of course be safe:
Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn candles on a levelled heat resistant surface. Glass may become hot during use. When not in use, store your candle in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight. Extinguish when 1cm of wax remains and do not relight. May cause allergic reaction. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
We recommend removing the crystals from your candle before lighting. They are safe to leave in but we advise not letting them sink into the wax completely, as they will be harder to clean if they get lost in the wax. You can use a brush to clean any wax off under running warm water. However, some crystals, like Selenite, are too delicate to be be soaked in water.
It is a good rule of thumb to cleanse and recharge your crystals once a month. You can cleanse your crystals by doing one of the following:
• Put your crystals next to or on top of a cleansing crystal, like Selenite.
• Smudge your crystals with a sage stick or palo santo.
• Leave your crystals outside on a full moon to recharge, or place them on a windowsill over night.
We at ZenCity Studio are passionate about operating ethically and sustainably in our business. We don’t use any plastic in our parcels, the packing material is all recyclable and our stickers are biodegradable. We encourage you to recycle the packaging and the candle jars or find another purpose for them in your home.
We only use responsibly sourced materials in all our products, paraben free and vegan friendly soy wax and fragrance oils.
Please follow our candle care instructions (found above) for your safety. Each candle is 300ml in size, blended and hand-poured by us. As with most natural, handmade candles they may have some imperfections in-between burns, but we always try our absolute best to keep the quality consistent and to the highest standards possible.